Sunday 10 April 2011

Race day is changing!!

Okay guys, I have some bad news and some good news. I'll give you the bad news first, because it explains the good news.

The bad news is, that I have to do a lot of travel in the next couple months. I have to go to Edmonton soon because of personal reasons, and I have to go to Calgary in June (which would be after the race, yes, but I have to work extra hours to be able to afford these damn trips) aaaaaand I have to go to B.C in the summer.

So anyway, training is not really going to be realistic for me unfortunately. At least for the next short while.

I really REALLY REALLY want to run this race though, so I decided I could just find a new race. I went online and poked my nose around and I managed to fine one. Unfortunately it was in August, August 14th, but anyway at least it is doable...

So that is the good news, August 14th. New run.

1 comment: