Tuesday 22 February 2011

Distance run: 1.5 miles
Time taken: 17:09


So guys,

I'm finished my first run. It was 1.5 miles, just like I said I was going to do. I wanted to do it in 15 minutes or less, but I'm going to cut myself some slack here, because I've been feeling like absolute crap in the last 24 hours.... 13 of which I slept through.

It would seem like all the NeoCitran and vitamin C paid off though, because after a whole mile, I still felt great! I probably could have easily done two miles today, and I think I will do two on Thursday, instead of just 1.5

My roommate works at the gym that I go to, so she spotted me and convinced me to go out for lunch with her afterward. We went to an Indian place, and I proceeded to eat a ton of heavy food and basically obliterate that light workout feeling. Both of us had heard stellar reviews about this place, but I was very underwhelmed. The food came out lukewarm, and we had milk that wasn't quite chilled enough. Temperature was not a priority, evidently.

Also, it has come to my attention that I may be doing a lot of shifting around of my "master plan" just due to work schedules or whatever. Thankfully, it shouldn't be too much of an issue this week, but I'm also going to replace some of my shorter runs with speed intervals and... Well anyway, I think I'm getting ahead of myself.

Until next time,
Jessica.

1 comment: