Monday 28 February 2011

Posting again

So, obviously I haven't been doing the best that I can lately.

On Sunday, I went to the gym early in the morning and got a quick mile in. It took me 9:45, which I thought was pretty good.

Today, I had some housework to do, so I figured that I would go to the gym at 10pm, since its open 24hrs. Sounds like a perfect plan, right? Well, in addition to coughing up a fucking lung, I had a ridiculous nosebleed about 30 minutes before the end of my shift. There was no way I was running tonight, marathon or not.

I know that it sounds like I'm making excuses, but I've seriously come down with a horrible cold. Its making me next to useless. Tomorrow I don't work, so I am going to do my best to go to the gym to at least run one mile.

1 comment:

  1. Illness is an understandable and legitimate excuse. You don't want to push your body too hard when you're sick, or it'll take longer to recover. I won't blame you for resting, since that's what you should mostly be doing.

    Staying on schedule if you can is good, but remember to rest and drink plenty of water. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete