Wednesday 23 February 2011

Rest Day.

I'm pretty sure I promised Jasper I would update even on my rest days.

Today is day two of my training, but I won't be running. However, there are still changes to my regular day. I have to make sure I am drinking enough water, and also that I am eating enough. Also that I'm eating at proper intervals in the day. This is still a challenge for me. There is a whole grain muffin waiting for me in the kitchen, begging me to eat it for breakfast, but I still haven't managed to stuff it in my mouth.

Vitamin C remains in my daily plan until further notice.

Also, I have plans to start taking pictures and put them up here, to make it more interesting to look at. I am gonna take pictures of me, and of my shoes, etc... Also anything you guys wanna see...

Thats it for today,
<3 Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Drink plenty of water, always. Good to hear you're getting into a better regime even on the off day. Good job.

    ReplyDelete