Wednesday 16 March 2011

If I could run.... One mile?

Distance run: 1 mile
Time taken: 9:40

Ugh... So I had a bad day today.

My plan was to wake up at 7am to give myself ample time to go to the gym and get a nice good run in. Of course, I didn't get out of bed until 7:45. I had to be on the bus by 9:50. Suffice to say, I didn't have a lot of time to run.

But, I did have some time. So, I ended up planning on going 2 miles and halfway through realizing I didn't have time, and picking up the pace lots. I wish that this would have been more distance, but that is okay. Friday will likely be my distance run, because I know for sure that I won't do it Saturday, and I know for sure that I won't do it tomorrow. So I'm saying if I don't do it Friday, it won't get done at all, which is a little scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment