Thursday 3 March 2011

Today was supposed to be a rest day...

I don't know how far I ran, or how long it took, because I did things a little differently today.

My plan was to do five sets of running fast for a quarter mile, then recovering for one minute. Then, I was gonna follow the sets with one mile of running at an easy pace.

That didn't happen because I totally burnt myself out, thinking I was speedier than I actually was. I made it through three sets, then I gave up. Instead, I did an abs workout, because I didn't want the day to be a total failure.

Don't expect me to run tomorrow because I am going to a concert. That's why I gave up my rest day today! Now I know for next time that I am not Flash Woman (if she exists), even if I only have to keep it up for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment