Wednesday 9 March 2011

Rest Day.

Today my big plan was to do an abs workout after I got home from work. Then, I got invited to watch a two hour movie, and my shift was over at six.

Two hour movie turned into a several hour hangout, which was just as well, because I hadn't eaten supper yet anyway. We had a cheese soup, and also several snacks from my recent trip to the nearby organic grocery store. Let me tell you, these were some of the best snacks I've had in a long time, and will definitely be repeat buys. Definitely. In fact, lemme recommend to you Sahale Snacks "Soledad" nut blend. It blew my mind.

Anyway tomorrow is my distance run, which I plan to do before work. So, I figure that I can do a quick abs workout before I do my run. That should work out fine... I hope. I will strive to be at the gym at 10:30 or so, which should give me plenty of time to do any extra workout I want on top of my run. I'll let you know how it goes.

OH NO! I just realized I forgot my water bottle at my friend's apartment. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment